Throughout my professional career I have collaborated with teams at Apple, Amazon, Sony, HBO, and Lucasfilm. I've worked with authors, editors, and artists to push creative boundaries. I thrive on generously sharing ideas, resources, and information with my peers. Whether it's bringing people together through an application or developing a dynamic brand to change the world, I believe that inspired teams yield inspirational results.
Master of Arts
Media Production with Honours
Old Dominion University
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Graphic Design Cum Laude
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Print and Video production
Contact and Other Sites
- cargo collective
- American Graphic Design Awards 2015
- Advanced Energy Now 2015 Market Report
- California Advanced Energy Employment Future
- Ohio's Electricity Future
- North Carolina: Clean Energy Works!
- Advanced Energy Leads California Jobs Growth
- PubWest Book Design Awards 2012
- Enhanced e-Book, Silver Award
- Worse Case Scenario Jr. Interactive Adventure: Everest: You Decide How to Survive
- 41st Annual Bookbuilders West Book Show 2012 - Certificate of Excellence
- Worst-Case Scenario Ultimate Adventure: Everest
- Publishing Innovation Awards 2012 - Quality, Excellence, Design (QED)
- Count, Dagmar!
- Top Pot Hand-Forged Doughnuts
- The 48 Hour Film Project 2009
- Griffith Film School 2006
- Award for Individual Excellence
- Highly Commended Editing
- Williams Lea Tag
- (2016 - Present)
Responsible for building and maintaining MUFG and Union Bank brands. Work with Senior Creative Director, the art director will be responsible for content/design creation for campaigns that supports overall MUFG and Union Bank Enterprise Marketing goals.
- Bleu Marketing Solutions
Collaborated with clients and project leads to determine opportunities, goals, style, and tone for media campaigns. Communicated a vision and strategy to designers, illustrators, copywriters, and other artists. Approved artwork and delivered client presentations to review and finalize products.
- Advanced Energy Economy
- (2013 - 2016)
Responsible for developing guidelines and directing creative work, including print collateral, websites, email campaigns, and related tasks. Work with and play an essential role in the marketing, communications, and digital departments to maximize the talents of copywriters, web developers, initiative leads, and other creatives.
- Gap Inc. (freelance)
Lead by positive and involved creative leadership, collaborated with copywriters, designers and marketing teams to create and support on-line and email campaigns.
- Chronicle Books
- (2010 - 2013)
Collaborated with authors, editors, designers, and outside vendors to create award-winning ebooks and mobile applications for various tablets and ebook readers. Formulated best practices and strategies for the creation and distribution of ebooks to various on-line retailers.
- TRX - Fitness Anywhere
- (2007 – 2010)
Worked with various teams to develop best practices for content creation and distribution, user interaction and experience for online communities, various landing pages, and large scale campaigns with the assistance of other designers and marketing managers.
- REO Company
- (2002 – 2005)
Worked with photographers, printers, and other vendors to design a consistent online and marketing presence.
- Four Eleven Productions (freelance)
- (2001 – 2005)
Created logos, websites, video, and various digital assets to support local and national campaigns for San Francisco based artists, non-profits, and start-ups.
- CBS MarketWatch
- (1999 - 2001)
Collaborated with news and marketing teams to create online and printed materials.